Korean Bingsu with Choice of 4 Flavours at Cafe Koel. Signature Melon Milk Snowflake Bingsu Available
- Single bingsu for 2 – 3 people for RM20 instead of RM26.90
- Double bingsu for 4 – 5 people for RM29 instead of RM40.90
- Signature melon milk snowflake bingsu for 4 – 5 people for RM35 instead of RM49.90
- Milk snowflake Oreo bingsu
- Milk snowflake injeolmi bingsu
- Coffee milk snowflake bingsu
- Fruit milk snowflake bingsu
Tucked within Dataran Sunway, Cafe Koel welcomes patrons to cosy interiors dappled with sunshine hues for hearty meals imbued with the delectable flavours of Korean cuisine. Taste buds feast on emerald rolls of kimbap stuffed with fresh vegetables and tangy pickles, steaming portions of bibimbap and bulgogi deobap brimming with the meaty morsels of marinated beef, and comforting bites of stir-fried sweet potato noodles served with ribbons of egg, vegetables, and chicken, and other flavourful dishes. Meanwhile palates seeking saccharine cleanses delve into the sweet nuances of bingsu desserts, a traditional Korean dish of shaved ice drizzled with a variety of sauces, toppings, and fruits.
Cafe Koel does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.