North Indian Meal for Up to 4 People at The Sultani
The culture of eating with hands can be found in Indian, Malay, and Middle Eastern cultures, as well as cultures of those too lazy to wash the dishes. Today’s Groupon eliminates the need for manual labour with a set meal from The Sultani, located within the Hotel Flamingo. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM25 instead of RM80 (early bird)
- Meal for 2 people for RM59 instead of RM160 (early bird)
- Meal for 4 people for RM108 instead of RM320 (early bird)
- Meal for 2 people for RM75 instead of RM160
- Meal for 4 people for RM140 instead of RM320
Menu are subject to change.
Despite the Moghul empire’s short reign in India of two centuries, the short dynasty managed to leave a strong impact on India’s culture and lifestyle. The Sultani draws its inspiration from this historical landmark to produce authentic Moghul food at its 150-seat capacity restaurant at Flamingo Hotel, located next to a lake by Jalan Ampang. A huge variety of choices which includes chicken tikka, mutton kebab, or freshly squeezed fruit drinks makes it a great place for family and friends to debate the sensitivity of each person’s taste buds.
Facebook: The Sultani