Suria Hot Spring Bentong: 2D1N Stay for 3 People in Deluxe Triple / 4 People in Deluxe Quad with Breakfast
Deluxe Triple Room
- (Weekday: Sun – Thu) 2D1N stay for 3 for RM170 (up to RM240 value)
- (Weekend: Fri – Sat) 2D1N stay for 3 for RM205 (up to RM240 value)
Deluxe Quad Room
- (Weekday: Sun – Thu) 2D1N stay for 4 for RM200 (up to RM285 value)
- (Weekend: Fri – Sat) 2D1N stay for 4 for RM250 (up to RM285 value)
Hotel at a glance
Sequestered in a nook along the northbound stretch of the Karak Highway, the hotel enjoys a hideaway in the verdure of surrounding woodlands, as the lush domains of the Lipur Recreational Forest seamlessly blends with the similarly leafy sprawl abound throughout the vicinity. Quietly etching its mark amid the dwelling, the hotel lays in serene seclusion with moments of calm pervaded by the hiss of water jets that dapple droplets and arc their trajectories over the hotel’s avenue of pools. Affixed along the cooling wash and natural reserve are the hotel’s modest range of abodes offering bouts of contemplation amid the peaceful green profuse, furnished with room accompaniments of the dusky wood variety.
- Bask in the warmth of convivial pool sessions within the family-friendly clime of solitude, or go for more restful therapeutic baths within the heat of the hotel’s hot pools which source their water from the underground reserves that channel their way through from the nearby Bentong hot springs.
- Have your fill of nosh fulfilled at Restaurant Bunga Padi, residing within an open-air terrace and proffering bites of Western and local favourites, alongside lighter treats and coffee served within the lobby lounge.
- Enjoy the escape from urban hassles and delve further within the surrounding greenery with a session of cycling around the vicinity, or partake in jungle treks and bouts of water polo – packages for which come available for the active and adventurous.
- 42sqm room
- 3x single bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults with 1 child aged 5 – 12 per room
- 42sqm room
- 2x double bedding
- Max. occupancy: 4 adults OR 2 adults with 2 children aged 5 – 12 per room
- Swimming pool and hot pool
- Outdoor activity packages (jungle trekking, team-building facilities, water polo, and more)
- Playground for kids
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary parking
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast:
– For guest aged 13 and above: RM50 per person per night
– For child aged 5 – 12: RM12 per person per night
Bentong, Pahang: What to see and do
Located less than 50km from the bustle of Kuala Lumpur, Bentong offers small town charm and finesse for jaded city folks. Take a walk through the town center, lined with rows of pre-war shop lots spotting most of their original colonial architecture. Here, one will find a host of local cuisine from wan tan mee to Kow Po Homemade Ice Cream that sees folks from out of town flocking to its doorsteps. Those seeking to make peace with Mother Nature may head out a short distance and visit some of the town’s natural attractions. Chamang Waterfalls is a popular family spot, as is Bentong Hot Springs surrounded by verdant forests.